February 23, 2011

She's An Angel

Hi peeps,
How are you on a sunny Wednesday?
I am doing fine and I hope some of you will want to take part in our "Weekly Challenge" for this week by Iris Uy. If you have missed the posting, do check it out here for more information.

Today, I am going to share with you another layout from February's Kit, Candy Shoppe and Add-on, Jaw Breaker. I just love the Rainbow pp from Crate Paper and SC exclusive stamp. If you hoard on SC stamps, please log in here to check out on more selections!!

 In the layout, I have incorporated with Mister Huey's, Sunshine and Distressing Ink. 
I fuzzy cut out the heart shape and handmade the flower from the kit's pp.
Here are some close-up shots...


I hope you scrappers out there are getting more inspiration each day 
when you look at our DT's works.
Feel like playing along and wanna have some fun with us, 
you can start getting yourself a kit NOW. 
Pay us a visit at [www.scrappinstudio.com.my] to get a kit and 
JOIN US to have some FUN!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amelia Khalik said...

This is so pretty!! Love the fun colours. :))