May 06, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers

Studio Calico "Lawn Party", May's kit arrived at my doorstep yesterday and I seriously love it so much that I immediately took out my scissors and cut! It is so true that they say April showers bring May flowers because "Lawn Party" is filled with beautiful flower patterns + the Pink Lemonade add-on kit is just too yummy!! You have one happy camper here!

Here is my layout of my girlfriend, Emeline & moi...
Photobucket
I missed my girlfriend, Em here very much!! Unfortunately this is the only decent photo we have together. Guess we have to snap more in future. Lol.

Photobucket
The alpha by October Afternoon (Pink lemonade) is just perfect with the American Crafts thickers in the main kit.

Photobucket
I seriously adore this paper from Crate Paper. Just add glitters and pearls, that's all you need to enhance the flowers. So beautiful...

Photobucket
The teal lace is definitely my fav!

Photobucket
Last but not least, the ephemera from Pink Paislee (Pink Lemonade) is a must-have in your stash!

Hope you like what you see and the next step is to grab the May's kit & May's add-on kits before they are ALL gone!!
Xoxo Jessy

3 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

I love this layout Jessy!! Everything in this layout is so perfect and of course your cutting away those blooms are beautiful!

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you added the pearls!

Amelia Khalik said...

Amazing fussy cut jessy! Love how u arranged d flowers! :)