November 16, 2011

Altered Project : Binder Clip

I have used binder clips to do altered project a while back. Let's say a couple year's back?! Recently while I was cleaning up my creative lab I found quite a number of binder clips! Told myself that my next altered project I will create one with a binder clip and so here's one using the beautiful Studio Calico November "Handmade" kit :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you are inspired to alter something today & do check out the store for your scrapbooking needs :)

Xoxo Jessy


5 comments:

JR said...

Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
Best wishes
Jonas

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

oh vow! that is super gorgeous!!

sandi said...

Wow! I must say this is just so pretty! Lots of beauty on such a sm. item...how creative!

Anonymous said...

Super sweet!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com

Anonymous said...

Super sweet!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com