December 11, 2011

Sunday Sketch by AK


December is here! How time flies. It's been a great year at Scrappin Studio and for today Sunday Sketch we have a RAK to offer the winner. Yes, instead of the usual voucher we decided to do something different for December. 




The rules are simple, simply create according to the sketch above and link your creation at the comment section below or email us at admin@scrappinstudio.com.my. Challenge starts from 11th Dec 2011 till 25th Dec 2011. 


I create my layout using Dec Kit, Brooklyn Flea and the chipboard sticker is from Ali Edward December Daily Kit. Do join us and play along with Jamie's amazing sketch! I love it to bits. :)


RAK



2 comments:

Bellaidea said...

I like this sketch and only one photo - my fav style:)
I will play for sure:)

jazz's crafts n life said...

My entreeee....

http://jazzcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/12/thank-you-lo-for-hubby.html

Thanks