April 01, 2011

My favorite thing...

Studio Calico Kits may very well be among my Top 10 favorite things. I open a kit and I get lost in all of the beautiful papers and embellishments - wonderfully and lovingly packed in their kraft bag. What is great about SC kits is that you can really stretch your products and create several pages with ease. Everything has already been planned and coordinated for you. All you need to do is just start cutting into that first sheet of paper and the fun begins.

Just to show you how much I have stretched my supplies, here are 5 layouts I made with the March "Into The Woods" kit...











Now I can't wait to get my hands on the April kit! I hope you are all enjoying your kits as well. Remember, there is a new and better subscription plan for all of you. If you are not yet a subscriber, sign up now! Believe me, it's so much fun!!

Thanks for your visit today!

Iris

2 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

So...so pretty!!! They are all awesome!!! Love it..:)))

Jessy Christopher said...

BEAUTIFUL as ever!! Love all your touches on each layout :)