November 13, 2011

Sunday Sketch

Hey scrappers! Are you up for another sketch challenge? Wanna win a Scrappin Studio RM20 voucher? Come and play along with us!

STARTS: 13 November 2011 and ENDS: 27 November 2011

Here's the sketch...


and here is my layout which I made with the gorgeous Studio Calico "Handmade" kit.






Q&A:
Q: How to play and link it up?
A: Very simple! Based on the sketch given. You can rotate the sketch or follow along. Once you have completed your layout, post it in your own blog. Then link your blog post by leaving us a comment and your blog address in the comment box!

Q: I do not blog and do not have a blog address?
A: Not to worry if you are not a frequent blogger. Scrappin Studio takes in every kind of scrapper out there. If you have facebook, please post your work at our Facebook page and notify us. If you prefer to email your layout, pls email it to admin@scrappinstudio.com.my. Make sure you write in your Subject: Sunday Sketch/Weekly Challenge Date.

Have a great Sunday!

Iris

8 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Very cute sketch! Please, make clear how much time do we have ? I saw "STARTS: 13 November 2011 and ENDS: November 2011" - till end of November? Best regards and have all great weekend!

sandi said...

Wow! What a wonderful take on the sketch...love what you've created!

iris said...

oops so sorry. It's till November 20. Hi Bellaidea! nice to see you here! Hi Sandi!

Bellaidea said...

Thanks for the date :), I`m so happy, there is still a chance to make it :)

Jaime Lee said...

Sorry ladies, usually the challenge will take off for 2 weeks. So the correct date should be 27th Nov :)

Bellaidea said...

I think I need glasses, can not see Mr L so I just send my layout :)

Bellaidea said...

OK, now I know what to do :)
Please visit me at

http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/2011/11/bye-mr-stroller-and-thank-you-karola.html

jazz's crafts n life said...

Hi guys...tried my luck, check it out n have fun....
my link for the sketch...

http://jazzcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/adore-you-mum.html