June 22, 2011

Birthday Frame + Card

Hey there! I would like to share with you what I created for my birthday colleague. Of course using the awesome Studio Calico, June "Paper Moon" kit + "Space Cowboy" add-on kit.

Photobucket
I purposely muted the colors on the photo so I can create a colorful frame for my dear colly.

Photobucket
These handmade flowers are so simple to create. All you need is Sizzix flower die-cut (or you can hand-cut them with scissors), scrunch them and layer!

Photobucket
The chipboard 'smile' was from April's add-on kit. All I did was painted it and drew lines.

Photobucket
Handmade birthday card is an awesome way to keep those memories for a long time. Something you can cherish for a long time :) Here, I created a matching b'day card to go along with the frame. Don't you just love the doggie stamp?!

Hope you enjoy today's post and do check out for more from the other FAB DTs! Oh yeah, if you haven't check out the sneak peak July kits, pls click HERE. Everything is so irresistible!! Look at the website header that has the slide presentation ... remember to look carefully *wink*

Xoxo Jessy


1 comment:

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooowwhhh i love those handmade blooms jessy!!! Such a pretty frame! :)))