June 10, 2011

Mr.Strong

As you know by now that my fav color is green and I love playing with the shape called circle too. Lol. This month's kit - Paper Moon & add on kit - Space Cowboy are full with beautiful graphic papers and totally suitable for the masculine species. Hehe.

Photobucket
Mr. Handsome just celebrated his b'day yesterday. I wanted to do a layout of a pre-surprise-bday party we threw him. Just to remember those precious moments. Everyone came in green and hence another green layout by moi. Lol. I was inspired with the circles & dots on the papers too.

Close-up shots:
Photobucket
Masking and stamping in circles = spells FUN! I am glad that this month's kit & add-on kits are full of circle elements - brads & buttons. Yaays!

Photobucket
This Pink Paislee alphabet sticker is so subtle and nice. Best part, it is in green too but I wanted to make them look border. What I did was to outline each alpha using artline pen :)

Photobucket
Don't they look good together?! That's our godson, Adam. Love them both :)

Hope you enjoy what you see and happy scrapping! Remember to subscribe with Scrappin Studio. For good deals each month, click HERE! Till then peeps :)

Xoxo Jessy

1 comment:

Amelia Khalik said...

I heart ur green layout! All of em actually..awesome details and love what u did with the title! :)))