June 13, 2011

WEEKLY CHALLENGE

Hey peeps, this week challenge is quite simple. I hope more people can come join in the fun for this week. Just pull out 3 to 4 of your favorite stamps. Use them to be your main focus of your page or create a story with the stamps. Easy peasy right...what's more? You can still win RM20 Gift Voucher from Scrappin Studio.

Here is my inspiration of using Studio Calico stamps. You don't have to use all Studio Calico stamps, you can use any of your favorite stamps. I just love to show you my collection of SC stamps ;)

Can you guess how many stamps I have used in this layout (lol). I am hoping to see more of your creation. Some close-up shots...



Link your creation with our new linky. It is our first time using inlinkz. If you face any difficulty linking your work, please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you for your patient.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Oowwwhhh awesome stamping beb!!! Love the super sweet photo of u! :)))

Wishful Thinking said...

Great challenge Jaime! I like challenges that make me use my stamp collection heheee Your LO is lovely and Amelia is right - that is a very sweet photo of you :-)
I have just linked up my take now.
Thanks
Rachel

Yeong Shong said...

I've linked up too....great challenge and makes me touch my stamps again....

Mayol said...

Great layout, Jaime! Fabulous photo of you! And wonderful challenge - great, great excuse for me to bring out the stamps and start using them haha! Have linked up just now. Thanks so much!