July 06, 2011

8.5"x11" Layouts

Hey hey!! I am back with two 8.5"x11" layouts. I had so much fun when I received July's "Mind The Gap" kit brought by Scrappin Studio. Mojo just came and hence two layouts were created. Don't you just love this kind of mojo?! Lol.  

Photobucket
First off, I created this layout of my girlfriends - Agnes & Wati. They have been awesome girlfriends to me for years & I am blessed for that!

Close-up shots:
Photobucket
Love those handmade paper rosettes!

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Can you tell that I am addicted to the Small Open Circles Border Stamp?! Love it to bits! This layout was created mainly using the Studio Calico announcement tags you can find in the main kit. So much fun!


Close-up shots:
Photobucket
I heart those 7G's stud brad!
Photobucket
Hope you like what you see and do order the July's kit and also add-on kit because it is so yummy! As always! 

Xoxo Jessy

No comments: