July 03, 2011

Desktop Calendar By AK

Happy sunday everyone! I'm sure most of us are having a good weekend with family and friends. I'd like to share with you what i did with my June kit 'Paper Moon'. I know it's the middle of the year and perhaps you'll be thinking isnt it too late for a calendar? Hehehe. Worry not, you can always plan ahead and these are just ideas for your next year celebration gifts! Yes, it's not too early to stock up on pressie and at least you will have something for everyone come New Year and the beauty of it..it's handmade!!! Isnt it simply fabulous?


The base of this desktop calendar is from Kaisercraft. I covered the board with pattern papers and fussy cut the rest. I stamped the Alpha and add glossy accent to it to get the 3D effect. Add banners randomly. I hope you're inspired to create for your love ones. Get yourself a kit and start as early as July!

See you on my next posting. Take care now...:)

No comments: