July 14, 2011

July Guest Designer

Let me introduce to you our first guest designer in Scrappin Studio blog. I proudly present you Yatie Tajudin works with Mind the Gap & Flat add-on kit for this month Studio Calico exclusive kits. I am please that Yatie managed to do 2 layouts and 2 altered projects from the kits. To find out more about Yatie, please visit here and do leave some sweet comment in our blog for our fabulous guest designer.

I hope you enjoy as much as I am. She is such talented girl and I really love her style with using Studio Calico kit. Do pay Yatie a visit at her own creativity world! I am sure she will be very happy to receive your love.
Yatie

2 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Wow, good work!!! :) I hope I can be a designer in future too..

Amelia Khalik said...

Amazing work yatie! You rock the kit!! Love em all..:)))