July 22, 2011

Masculine Layouts By AK


It's my turn again to share what i did with my July kit 'Mind The Gap'. This month i decided to scrap more masculine subject. I find the papers and embellishment in the kit fit to do just that.




The first one is about a stunt show that we watch at Movie World Gold Coast. What i love about this layout is i doodle the borders. It was so much fun to run my marker free hand on the page. The background papers from 7Gypsies is totally cool and with a busy background i decided to mat my photos on a card stock.

Second layout features my favorite boys! Who says pink n flowers is only for girls? I wanted to show how flexible colors can be. I even add a paper bloom made from sizzix die cut. A bit of stamping on the background, embellishment and i'm done.


Come back for more updates soon. Happy Scrapping. :)


No comments: