August 17, 2011

Book for L with August's kit

Can you believe it that we are in the mid-month of August. I really don't know where the times has fly to but I do know that our sneak preview for the September's kit are out! You can start checking out in our web-store for the sneak preview of September's kit! 

This week, I am sharing something different which I have incorporated with Eclips, Zutter Bind and Sizzix Dies & Letterpress. Yes, this week is all about gadget (lol). I would love to show you what you can do with different type of tools and the end results. Hope you will enjoy it!

I have created the paper bag with Sizzix Eclips and the mini-book was from ATC dies.
Don't you just love my 'Letterpress' by Sizzix (latest CHA Collection). Let's view the mini-book content!


I hope you like this month creation with mainly using 'Boardwalk', 'Tide Pool' & 'Boogie Board' Kit. If you have noticed, I had tried using all sort of alphas given in the kit! If you love 'Alphas', I guarantee the kit will not disappoint you with Alphas all the way!

Have a good week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Wow This is awesome beb!!! I love em both!!! Gorgeous!!! Aaahhhhh dying to know what else eclipse can do..:))))

Marina said...

Oh wow Jaime this is super cute! Love the ATC album and cute bag too.... and those darling pictures of your dear Lucas :)

sandi said...

Wow! This is just amazing! I absolutely love each page...just beautiful!