January 05, 2012

Jan Monthly kit: County Fair

I was asked to be excused for the month of December due to my teacher's training for 3 weeks. Hence I was missing from the blog for the whole December. Lol. Jamie asked if I can design for January 2012 and I said YES! I am gonna miss my time here at Scrappin Studio but will cherish the time I have in January :) Thanks Jamie for the opportunity!

So today I'd like to show you what I have created using Jan Studio Calico kit called County Fair. Once again, it is beautiful and really fun to mix and match!! 

Photobucket
This layout is inspired by digital scrapbooking style that I missed alot! I used to do digital scrapbooking but now I am hooked with papers :) Totally adore the wood veneer alpha and of course the vertical number stamp too.

Close-up shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really hope that you'll sign up for SC kits thru Scrappin Studio because you if you are in Asia, you'll get your kits fast and secondly you will have tons of fun with the kits! The kits totally make my life easy because everything has been coordinated :) Do look out for more creations from my fellow DTs...

Xoxo Jessy


6 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

Jessy, you are just too humble...and I am so grateful to have you to design Jan month. I am seriously loving 'this layout'. It is a.w.e.s.o.m.e and 2 thumbs up!! Keep up the good work and I am sure missing you and your creation in Scrappin Studio :))

Cheryl Leong said...

Adding this to my favorite!

~amy~ said...

soooooooo SWEET!!!!

Bellaidea said...

Such of sweet layout, I like your design!

Wishful Thinking said...

Beautiful LO Jessy :-)

jazz's crafts n life said...

jessy...this is so sweet...
love the whole LO! n the cat too....

jasmine