August 28, 2011

Shy Ally Layout


This month kit 'Boardwalk' is among my favorites! Yes i love most of them. It's easy to mix n match irregardless your style of scrapping. My layout of my daughter ally is fun and fill with pastel colors. I played with plenty of white space and add misting and stamping.


The sew easy handle is flexible too. Look at those cute banners, i used the stitch piercer banner on pattern papers and instead of sewing i used a black pen to connect the dots and cut the banners into individual pieces. You can get yours here


I would like to take this opportunity to wish all muslim readers 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri', drive safely and have fun! 




4 comments:

Bellaidea said...

shy but so sweet :)

Ninie said...

OMG! So sweet...the layout is fabulous too. Get free doodles for stamping at my site:

http://thebeautyofsplendid.blogspot.com/2011/08/free-doodles-nidoodle-series.html

Selamat Hari Raya...

Siv Anne said...

I Love it <3

sandi said...

Wow! I absolutely LOVE this! Awesome white space and mix. That banner is just so cute!