August 14, 2011

Sillhouette Cards

I have purchased these set of Hero Arts 3 Silhouettes a while back and never had the chance to play with them until today! I am glad that these stamps went so well with the August "Boardwalk" kit so well. My inspirations came when I looked at each silhouette. 

Photobucket
This silhouette inspired me to create a shabby chic card. 

Photobucket
Next silhouette had a retro feel to it and hence the stripes were totally appropriate :)

Photobucket
The last silhouette was girly and I decided to give a modern look to it :)

I had a blast creating these cards and I love how three turned out to be and also heart all the white spaces too :) Very into clean lines + white spaces these days, I noticed especially with Studio Calico kits! 

Do check out new arrivals at Scrappin Studio store. I spied some divine new products :)

Have a good Sunday everyone!
Xoxo Jessy


1 comment:

sandi said...

I really like the way these sillhouette cards came out! Very pretty!