December 01, 2011

Handmade + Tatting Kits by Jaime

Hola, peeps! It's has been a long time that I haven't posted anything on the kits yet. Well, I am such a slow coach (lol) I have to admit, I am not a fast scrapper. That's why I have such a good Design Teams to help me to run the show when I am not around *smile*

Times are ticking fast, and I better put up my works. You better sit back and grab yourself a cuppa coffee (my all time favorite) and enjoy every single piece I have here (lol).

First, I have...
Going to be 2
Above layout are the combinations of every single left over papers I have from the kit. I love how every month the color coordinated in the kits is so lovely and the fact is so cheerful and you can't stop for not using it! I am sure all SC fans will agree with me!

Next I have,
Artistic Photography
I love this layout looking so simple and yet the papers combo just work perfectly. Ooo...I love the intertwined circle paper by Studio Calico and you can see I used mostly border puncher to create my piece.

Next, I made this for my newly wed sista and I do love this layout very much myself.
Adore Ur Shoes
This layout I have played with layering and other mediums too. Who said that SC kits couldn’t be shabby and combined with mediums? I really love the outcome and I do hope my sis love it too!


Lastly, I have made an altered frame using Dusty Attic 8x8 frame
We Luv You, Lucas
The frame was such a fun project. I am so thrilled and happy that it turns out so beautifully with all the tiny embellishments and of course those wood alphas are superb. 
Finally....well, I would love to show you my last project that I am working on. It's a mini-album and is still in the process. Yes, you can say I am nuts sometime....I am seriously surprise with just 2 kits and these are the outcome you can get.  If you are tempting and would love to try playing with the kits, grab one now and try it! I am sure you get hooked with the kits.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Bellaidea said...

No wonder you created so many beautiful pages :), great kit, lovely design!

Amelia Khalik said...

Oohhh so this is what u've been doing hibernate at home eehhh! lol. So many beautiful pieces and all in one entry! Woweeee...super duper awesome! :))))

Liza Yahya said...

I can see u've been quiet but busy creating gorgeous things . Good job Jamie. I've fallen in lurve w d frame :))

Blossom inch said...

Love all the art work here...you are on the roll again, I can see you had a great time playing with the kit and busy ha...Stunning work Jamie and I love all of it.

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow you have been a busy bee!! Love them all. Beautifully done!