January 15, 2012

Altered vintage box and a card by JAZ LEE






Hello Hello again friends,

Time flies and it's yet another Sunday already ;) This Sunday has been a much awaited one, for I am so excited to share with you a shabby chic vintage project that I did with the Studio Calico - January Kit : County Fair.

"It's time for the COUNTY FAIR! January's kit features a blue ribbon worthy mix of product from October Afternoon, Crate Paper & Basic Grey. You'll also find an exclusive Studio Calico wood veneer alphabet & a number border stamp, as well as Jenni Bowlin Studio doily flowers in a just for us color. You're sure to create prize worthy projects with this kit."

I have used a pattern paper from Ring Toss Kit and my own vintage trim {from Wesbter's Pages} to add to the vintage feel.

For this project, I have used a recycled candy tin, added a ribbon spool at the bottom. I had so much fun and I hope you are having fun with yours too ;)

Have a Blessed Week to all ;)

Love,

JAZ LEE

2 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

You are always so good at altering! Gorgeous creations ... As always!!

Bellaidea said...

Very pretty my friend!
I`m happy to see your projects !