May 13, 2012

May Kits - 2 LO's from Rachel

Hi everyone, Rachel again.  I got two beautiful kits again this month, they arrived yesterday afternoon and I managed to sneak some time last night to put these two LO's together.

"YEEHA" LO uses the main kit only - "35mm".  I just love this patterned paper, it looks exactly like a paint peeling wall, so realistic.  I clustered some of the embellishments in the kit and then tried out the Heidi Swapp Colour Magic alphas for the title.  I used Antique Linen distress ink on them.



"& Now to Unpack ..." LO uses both the 35mm and the Holga kits.  The Holga kit has an Element Deck from Cosmo Cricket in there which is really cool.  I am looking forward to using some more of them.  I used it here as a journal block.  Again I inked around the edges of most things with Antique Linen distress ink (seems to be my favourite at the moment!)  :-)



The bling (Prima) is a matte finish which was a nice change.



Thanks for visiting and happy scrapping :-)

Rachel

1 comment:

Jaime Lee said...

Stunning Layouts! The first layout it's so striking...love the colors too!!