September 18, 2012

Simple Cards by Cindy

Hello everyone! It's Cindy and I am back to share what I've made using the September kit, Central High and add-on 1, Style Guide.

For the first card, I used American Crafts pattern paper from the main kit and mat it on a cream card base. I punch out three butterflies on a diagonal blue pattern paper by Studio Calico and wrap bakers twine around it twice and finished it off with the "today" tab. For added dimension, I adhere the butterfly panel with foam square.



For my second card, I want it to be clean and simple so I keep embellishments to minimal. I cut out three banners of different sizes and adhere them to the left side of the kraft card base. I wrap bakers twine around it and tied in a bow. I adhere a flair button on the bow and finished off the card with faux stitching. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you a great day!

XoXo
Cindy

1 comment: