February 06, 2011

SUNDAY SKETCH

Hi, peeps!!
I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend in this festive season.
Of course I enjoyed mine, especially with my lil' L and good to see that he has made his first attempt in his first few baby steps! He is so excited when he tried walking, same goes for mummy. I feel so contented and thrilled the moment I see him walk.

Okay...
It's time for the next Sunday Sketch and this week's Sunday Sketch was from our talented and fabulous DT, Iris Baboa Uy.
The moment I saw the sketch, I knew I would have the inspiration to scrap it with 
February's Main Kit (Candy Shoppe).
Okay, lets roll it with my take...
In this layout, I decided to use the black card-stock for my background. I love all the embellishes in this month kit. I love those Heart Shape from BG, Hopscoth Collection and the Thinker Alphas are as sweet as Candy.

The close-ups & details...
Scallop rhinestone from MME.
I can't find a white pen, therefore I used some paint and used a sharp needle to write the 'New' word.
I hand torned the heart shape and distress it with ink. Love the outcome!
I hope you will have the inspiration like me to start scrappin' once you see the sketch. I would love to see your layout. The Sunday Sketch has a longer due date which will give more time for busy scrappers to participate as well. 
Please submit your latest layout by 20 Feb 2011 before the midnight.
A lucky winner will get a Scrappin Studio RM20 Gift Voucher and 
it will be announce on 23 Feb 2011
Good Luck and Have fun Scrappin'!

2 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

I love ur take on the sketch n so many yummy details! nice one jamie :))

Mayol said...

Hi, Scrappin Studio! Lots of very nice surprises in your LO, Jamie! Thanks for the fun sketch, enjoyed doing it! Have entered my take in Mr. Linky too :) Thanks much!