February 17, 2011

What I spot "In to The Woods"...

CC - Coral Blooms 

CC - Half Shell

CC - Swigging

KI - Leafy Calender Paper

Stella & Rose - Roses

Stella & Rose - Woodgrain


Stella & Rose - Remember Buttons
Sassafras - Mini Green Alphas + Thinker Alphas - Sunrise
SC exclusive BEE Stamp and SC papers
I hope you enjoy what you see in the kit...I will be back for add-on #1 Babbling Brook. I would love to share some of my joy to my fellow scrappers! I can't believe my eye, this month February's Add-on Licorice Twist has "SOLD OUT" I truly think Feb's Kit are awesome and SC rocks!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Gorgeous papers!! I love what you are spotting & congrats on such good sales :)

Mayol said...

Very excited for the March kit reveal! I keep spotting MMEs (love-love!) in some of the add-ons,too and even this early, i can't decide which one to choose! Breaks my heart, LOL!
Big Congratulations on the very good sales!

Mystical Scrapper said...

Oh wow! The March Kit looks like it has so many goodies! And all new designs too! I think i better put in my order with you before stock runs out again. Last month by the time i tried to purchase the kit from SC, it had all run out!