September 30, 2011

Mini Album By AK


This week i'm sharing a mini album that i did using Sept kit Glee Club and Debate Team add on. I've got to warn you this entry is photo loaded. The base of this album is a Black Policy Envelope Staples from Graphic 45. You can get yours here. Basically i cover every page with pattern papers, stick my photo and add alphas and embellishment. 







I love the Chipboard from Maya Road. The bird house is so adorable! My other fav's is also the fabric paper from Amy Tangerine for American Crafts. In fact the whole add on kit is a total fab! I used up almost all of the papers supplied for my Sept project.






It is still not too late to get your kit here. Don't forget to join in our Weekly Challenge and Sunday Sketch. I'll see you in my next posting. :)


1 comment:

sandi said...

Wow! Oh wow! This is just the cutest book ever! Love each page...fab!