January 29, 2012

"Loving you is easy" by Jaz Lee



"Loving you is easy"
I adore this soft and sweet looking girl in this photo ;)
a darling daughter of a sweet friend.


And my, how I love these Studio Calico January Kits. County Fair and add on Kit Ring Toss ;)


If you have been following this lovely blog,
I have been creating projects with
shabby chic, to bold & colourful,
to soft and pretty. These kits are fabulous!


For this page, I wanted to keep it subtle. soft. pretty...
and loving the result!


Love ya Studio Calico!!


xoxo,
jaz

5 comments:

Bellaidea said...

We love it too my friend! I can not comment on your blog but I still follow you abd I`m happy I can comment now:), fab work!

Jona Panesa said...

oh, this is really gorgeous jaz!!!! loved it my dear friend.

Unknown said...

Beautiful inspiration! I'm your newest follower and would love to have you share the 'love' if you don't already!!! XO, Aimee

sandi said...

Just beautiful! Love all the bits and pieces!

Wishful Thinking said...

Wow look at all your little details. Beautiful.