February 03, 2012

iPad Fever!

Hi everyone, Rachel here with a LO using February's main kit "Daydream Believer" with a couple of bits from the "Pleasant Valley" add-on kit. I was so excited when my kits arrived yesterday from Scrappin Studio :-) After the kids were in bed I ignored the housework that needed to be done and started playing. Took me a while to get into the groove of scrapping again actually ... it's been a few months since my last LO!!



The main kit comes with some natural chipboard thickers. I inked them with distress ink.
The buttons and little wooden 'oh happy day' banner are from the add-on kit.

Love the little journal box stamp too.

Red cardstock, thread and mustard and pumice stone distress inks are from my stash.

Happy scrapping.
Rachel

2 comments:

sandi said...

What a sweet, sweet lo! Love it!

Jaime Lee said...

Rachel, I think you are doing pretty well with the kit! Love this simple and sweet layout! Your title totally understandable. Lucas needs to play with the iPad before heading off to bed every night ;)