January 08, 2012

Osaka.Japan by Jaz Lee

Hello there everyone, A very Blessed New Year to all Scrapping Studio friends !! Am so very excited to sharing my first ever project done using the beautiful Studio Calico "Ring Toss" Kit. With a lil' mix from the "Country Fair". My layout " Osaka.Japan " is a very special page to me as this is one of my favourite photos, and the kits have just the most perfect yummies to complement it. I keep a simple dark background here and love how the pink pop ups on the page. I had so much fun and I hope you like it as much as I have enjoyed doing up this page.


I can't wait to share with you more of what I have created from these kits in the next few Sundays so be sure to come back here to check them out will ya? *wink* 
 Have Fun creating yours and Have a good Sunday;) 

 Love, Jaz Lee

4 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Hello my "old" friend :).
I just admire your work, well done, can not wait till next Sunday!

Jan Hennings said...

Sandy...just love this!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Marilyn said...

I love this Sandy.. So chic and CUTE.. Very Beautifull ;))