February 23, 2012

4 More LO's from Rachel

Hi Everyone
Today I have four LO's to show that I have made from Daydreamer Believer main kit and Pleasant Valley add-on kit.

'Baby Chicks' also uses a couple of journalling cards from the Stepping Stone add-on kit and part of the packaging from the Jellibean Soup chipboard alphas.



'Bike to the Beach' uses a badge from the Stepping Stone add-on kit.

For the 'Choc Bar Ice Cream' LO I painted the chipboard Thickers with lagoon paint and used a matching coloured Tombow Pen to draw around the edge of all the little frames cut out from the Sassafras paper. The little strip of blue paper with pink hearts is from the Stepping Stone add-on kit.



'Helping?' uses packaging from the Stamp, Dear Lizzy epoxy stickers and the Studio Calico packing card. Also a badge from the Stepping Stone add-on kit.



The things used from my stash include, Martha Stewart border punch, paint, inks and thread.

I'll be back next week to show you one last LO I've made using up all the little scraps left over from these two kits.

Thanks for visiting and happy scrapping.

Rachel

No comments: