February 12, 2012

Delighted by Sandy

Sandy's back today with a slightly eclectic pocket card. My love for stationery supplies show through on this project. I'm continuing to explore the greens and beiges in the kits - adding a healthy dose of yellow to the mix.


One way of stretching my kit is to utilise packaging materials. The Studio Calico frame stamp has a deep chocolate header that complemented the rest of my card. Turned upside down, it worked nicely to anchor my collage.


What have you been making with your kit ? Leave a link in the comment as I'd love to come see it.


Daydream Believer Supplies : Studio Calico Mini Frame Stamp (packaging), American Crafts Dear Lizzy Epoxy Stickers , Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Hazy Horizon, Pebbles Candy Bag,  Sassafras Exclusive paper #SC100009, Gilded Bee Handmade Butterflies 
Stepping Stone supplies : Authentique Gathering Diction sticker, October Afternoon Farmyard Journal Cards, Studio Calico Alphabet Stamp Set, MME Everyday Fun Neutral Rhinstones
Other supplies : baker's twine

1 comment:

Wishful Thinking said...

Lovely. I am using that yellow poka dot pocket for something else :-)