July 21, 2012

Big Eyes Layout by Cindy

Happy Saturday! Cindy here! I am back to share yet another layout using the July's main kit as well as Four Square add-on kit. To be honest, when I first saw the pie chart stamp from the add-on kit, I wasn't sure if I will use it on my layout. But I told myself to step out of my comfort zone and glad that I did. After roughly figured out where to put my photo, I stamped the pie chart with four different colors of ink. Then I used October Afternoon letter stickers and Thickers to create the titles. One thing I love about Studio Calico kits are that they include washi tape in every kits. The date washi tape by October Afternoon is from the Four Square add-on kit.


I add handstitched borders to create the homespun feel.



If you wonder what are those tiny dots on the letter stickers.....well, those tiny dots are what I called faux stitching. I created them with a tracing wheel which you can purchase from a sewing store. All I did was ink the wheels and roll them on the stickers. Easy peasy.


Hope you enjoy today's post and see you again next week. Meanwhile, do visit Scrappin Studio store if you would like to get your hands on the beautiful kits. Have a great weekend my friend!

XoXo
Cindy

No comments: