January 21, 2011

February's Add-on Kits Pricing are Out!

Hi peeps, hope you all are having a good rest yesterday and some may be celebrating Thaipusam day. I am hoping everyone's are have a good time with their friends & family. I am sure for some of you already drooling for February's Kit...(lol). Not only you, me too!! Okay, before I start throwing in all the goodies that I am bringing in, here is the Add-on pricing...

Our first add-on, Licorice Twist - RM132.90
Second add-on, Jaw Breaker - RM133.90
Third add-on, Pulled Taffy - RM110.90 and
Fourth add-on, Lollipop - RM135.90
*Remember that I am offering you (1) Monthly Kit + (1) Add-ons (you'll get additional 10% disc for the add-on + FREE shipping)* *applicable to Malaysian residence only*

Woo-hoo, this month I am bringing in this following items...
For those of you love journaling, I think this an awesome way to keep track with your daily routine or weekly journaling. I myself have just started the 52 weeks journaling. You can hop over my blog's and take a look.

Anthology Journal Cards Set

Home Front Journal Cards Set

Journaling Card Set

Notions Dress Pattern Flowers

Wood Veneer Alphabets

Wood Veneer Frames

Wood Veneer Stars
Please visit www.scrappinstudio.com.my for the latest detail on the items and check out on our NEWS section for the latest update.
Thank you for viewing and have a nice day.

No comments: