April 17, 2011

She...My Mother

Hello, hello...
Happy Sunday everyone!
Below layout was using Singin' in the Rain Main kit + Happy Refrain add-on kits.
All I have to say, this month kits was one of my favorite.
The combination that SC had came out this month is so perfect for special day like 'Mother's Day' layout or if you have a little girl at home. Oh! gosh...this line is just perfect for it.
Well, just look through our DTs creation and you will understand what I mean :)

Here is my layout, playing with misting (a definite) in my layout and I love the outcome of this layout. Hope you like it too!
Thanks for looking!!


More of this layout pictures....



That's for today!
Give it a try, I am sure you will love it like how we DTs are!
Have a great weekend!!

Want to buy the kits, please feel free to click here!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work and LO. Lovely tribute to your mum :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey beb, awesome misting technique!!! So cool!! Love the pics of ur mom..:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful page Jaime!

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the masking at the corner!! Beautifully done!