We are looking for:
1. Three design team members (local and international designers, but shipping charges may apply depending on your location).
2. Designers who are willing and able to commit to a three or six-months term. (Jan-Mar or Jan-June)
3. Must have an up and running blog or galleries for more than 12 months.
1. Four projects per month (base on Studio Calico kit)- altered project (mini album, art frame or decorative items) including layouts, cards/mini cards/tags (be as creative as possible)
2. One challenge layout - challenge sketch/rules/theme will be distributed 2 weeks before challenge post. Due date to hand in layout picture within 14 days and picture size no larger than 700kb.
3. One tutorial or tips about scrapping/crafting once a month (by rotating basis)
4. Share all blog posts and projects (as well as hops and other promotions) on your personal blog, Twitter, Facebook and any other forums or sites you belong to.
5. All postings will require instructions and descriptions and supply lists/kit name to guide the readers.
6. Ability to take high quality project photos.
7. Participate in Scrappin Studio blog and Facebook forum and turn in all projects on time.
8. Ability to really show off your creativeness in making use of Studio Calico kit products in your projects!
Design Team Member benefits:
1. One Studio Calico Main Kit per month.
2. Studio Calico Add-on kit will be provided on a rotation basis amongst the Designers.
3. 20% discount on all Studio Calico items (including kits) & 10% discount on all Scrappin Studio items
Design Team Submission Requirements:
1. Three projects - at least one layout is using Studio Calico kits (can be any past kit or current kit). We would like to see different types of project apart from 12x12 layouts. Show off your creativity and style! (Please send each picture size no larger than 500kb) Would appreciate good quality pictures, as it is important when you do your posting.
2. Input your name, address and phone number.
3. Bio about yourself: history of crafting, family, yourself
4. Provide a photo of yourself (size not more than 80kb)
5. Why are you interested to be part of our DT?
6. Links to your blog, galleries, forums you participate in, etc.
7. Experience and current positions (if you have no experience, don’t worry…you can still make the team call!).
8. List of any publications of your work has been in.
E-mail this info to firstname.lastname@example.org [with Subject: 2012 DT CALL] by 16 November 2011. Selected DT will be contacted privately. Announcing DT to public will be by 14 December 2011.