October 16, 2012

November Sneak Peek

Hi peeps,
It's mid month again and it's Studio Calico sneak preview. I was in awe when I saw the sneak peek this month. Every month, I am already having trouble to select which add-on I want it badly but this month I guess I will be in trouble. All the add-on kits are so yummy and I feel like hoarding it ALL (lol). Well, you tell me what's your reaction once you look through the sneak.



For some of you who are interested with the Studio Calico Card Kit. Please write to admin@scrappinstudio.com.my if you are interested to get a subscription for SC Card kit. Well, all I can say it's an awesome kit. You will love it for sure!





All pre-order add-on kits before or by 20th of the Month, you are entitled to enjoy a 10% discount from the retail price. Please write to us and place your order.

Thank you for looking and have a bless week!

1 comment:

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Gorgeous kits. First thing that came to my mind is CANDYLICOUS. Love love love.