June 11, 2011

1 more mini album by 'Lawn Party' kits

Hi peeps,
So sorry that I have been missing in action! Just too many things to update and life is getting much more busier. I do have things to share. First of all, I need to make a big 'SHOUT' that 'Butterfly Garden by Pink Pasilee' and 'The Magic of Oz by G45' are already safely touched down and was sent to my premise. I have yet to upload it online...but...if you are one impatient hoarder (lol), please do drop me an email :D. I am more than happy to assist you.
Sorry, that I am taking too much time with the website.
Thank you for your patient!

Here is another mini album that I made using TH Tag dies and Zutter bind-it-all! I love Zutter, it make the album so cool (don't you think?) I honestly would love to let you know that I really loveee May's Studio Calico Kits. I think it's my favorite of all from Jan till June 2011!!

Hope you like this album idea and Thanks for looking.









Have a great day! Will be back for more inspirations + more updates on July's sneak preview.
Meanwhile do enjoy our DTs works. Their works are awesome!!
Ta!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amelia Khalik said...

Hehehe..i spot zutter!! Awesome tag mini album beb! Love the pretty pages! :)))