November 25, 2011

Create Your Own Stamp

Hey peeps! I’m excited to be here sharing with you a new technique I recently discovered via pinterest. Once I discovered the different type of print, I was immediately drawn to it. Let me show you how I created mine...

For this project, all you need is a block/thick foam/acrylic block (as base), paint and yarn/twine.

Photobucket
Tie a knot at the back of the base.

Photobucket
Randomly wrap the twine to the base into a zig-zag pattern.

Photobucket
Next apply paint and stamp it on your background paper.

Photobucket
Here's the result. Fun eh?

Photobucket
Next, I used the SC Mister Huey to create masking by using leftover foam dots.

Ta daa... here's my completed layout! 
Photobucket
Layout was created using the Studio Calico Nov Handmade kit.

Close-up shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoy today's simple tutorial :) Thanks for dropping by!

Xoxo Jessy


3 comments:

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

that's a clever idea!!

Bellaidea said...

Another cute idea!

jazz's crafts n life said...

wow i love the idea.....
thanks for sharing....