December 28, 2011

Dec Kit - 3 Layouts


Today would be my last entry for Scrappin Studio. It's been an amazing one year journey and I'd like to thank Jamie Lee for giving me this golden opportunity to be in the design team along side amazing talent of Iris Uy and Jessy Christopher. It's always sad to bid farewell but i am sure come 2012 there will be more awesome inspirations from the new Dt's. 





For my last post I'm sharing 3 layouts from my Dec kit and Add On's. Well I'd like to say goodbye with a bang! lol. Hope this last 3 piece will inspire you to create more. Thank you everyone for leaving such a wonderful comment all this while. 



I'll be seeing you around and do drop by my personal blog here. In case you miss me! :P. Happy New Year and may 2012 bring you more joy and happiness. :)))

xoxo, Amelia

No comments: