January 18, 2012

Announcement peeps!

Congratulations ladies!!


Please send an email by 1/31/12 to admin@scrappinstudio.com.my to claim your prize and include the following information:

Name:
Contest: Reveal Night Giveway
Prize: Scrappin Studio Goody Bag
Address:

Here is February Sneak!

Daydream Believer

Clarksville

Lady Lane

Pleasant Valley

Stepping Stone

Do not forget peeps that we have stocked up Amy Tangerine Day Book and all her yummy stitched and fabric papers and her yummi-licious embellishments. Start shopping here {www.scrappinstudio.com.my}

9 comments:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

hi i tried sending an email to the email add you have stated here but the mail keeps bouncing back with delivery error. is there another email add i can send my details to? tks (:

Bellaidea said...

wow, looks beautiful!
Congratulations to all winners!

Wishful Thinking said...

Congrats to the winners
Love the colours on the sneak peeks :-)

jazz's crafts n life said...

Thank You for the goodie bag
And i'm already in love with the butterflies in the kit!!

Sandy Ang said...

Such wonderful kits for Feb. Can't wait !

Marina said...

Awesome kits!!! *drool*

Ciyou said...

I have send me details to your email. Thanks for choosing me

Ciyou said...

I have receive the items, thanks for the lovely gifts

Ciyou said...

I have receive the items, thanks for the lovely gifts